HELP YOUR CLIENTS KEEP MORE OF WHAT THEY EARN
TAX-SMART IRA STRATEGIES
Tax decisions today can make a significant impact on retirement portfolios. Many financial advisors work with their clients to maximize their tax returns and help individuals gain insight into tax planning and tax preparation. While the list of tax-smart IRA strategies that could be considered is a vast one, we wanted to focus on five that dovetail with the financial planning strategies that advisors regularly do with their clients.
In addition to Important pandemic-related tax topics, you will learn:
- Changes to IRA contribution limits for 2020 and 2021 and ways to maximize these
- Different types of tax benefits asset diversification can offer for retirement portfolios
- How Roth and Backdoor Roth IRAs can be important tax planning tools for the future
- How to reduce tax liability for RMDs by leveraging QCDs
- How to avoid taxable events when considering retirement plan rollovers
STRATA Trust Company offers asset custody with VALUE, since 2008.
When choosing a custodian for your self-directed IRA, it's the details that matter. We have over 350 years of combined experience in the self-directed IRA industry and built our reputation by delivering simple and straightforward custody for a broad range of investment options. Our commitment to delivering responsive, flexible, and innovative solutions with an end-to-end experience is unmatched.
- Service First and Client-Centric - We provide service above and beyond by anticipating your needs proactively
- Integrity - We are grounded in trust and provide honesty, respect, and transparency
- Innovation - We deliver customer-focused technology that makes IRA transaction processes superior to our competitors and easier for you